Shop at Circuit City this Black Friday
As a major electronics retailer, Circuit City saves some of its lowest prices of the year for its Black Friday sale. If you're looking to save big on a major electronics purchase, Circuit City offers an excellent selection of merchandise made by trusted manufacturers. On Black Friday, Circuit City kick-starts the Christmas shopping season by offering deep discounts on its most popular products, so if you've been eyeing a new television, computer or smartphone and you've been waiting for the price to come down, now is the time to act.
Circuit City's Product Lineup
While the availability of specific products may vary by region, Circuit City specializes in the following types of consumer electronics:
- Home entertainment. One of Circuit City's specialties lies in the field of home entertainment products and accessories. You will find a wide selection of top-of-the-line televisions at excellent prices, and these items tend to get the deepest discounts of the season on Black Friday. If you need a new home theater sound system, stereo, or playback device, bundle your purchases together and save even more.
- Computers. Black Friday became the event it is today in large part because of computer sales. During the Black Friday shopping weekend, you can get Circuit City discounts of up to 50 percent or more on computers, peripherals, and accessories. Circuit City tends to save its biggest discounts for models which are soon to be replaced by updated versions, so if you don't mind owning last year's model, you can save even more.
- Smartphones. Circuit City carries a broad range of Android, Apple, and Microsoft smartphones as well as generic alternatives. If you're in the market for a new phone, the Thanksgiving holiday is the perfect time to go shopping.
- Accessories. You may need accessories to make sure your new purchases are portable and protected. Circuit City carries a comprehensive lineup of computer and smartphone accessories, and you'll find everything you need at prices that are hard to beat.
As Black Friday approaches, Circuit City will publicize its upcoming sale prices. Use these print and online promotions to plan your shopping. Check carefully to see exactly when the advertised prices go into effect and how long they're in effect for. It's always a good idea to read the fine print when dealing with Black Friday ads.
Shop Online for Circuit City Deals
If you'd prefer to avoid the crowds on Black Friday, you can take advantage of low sale prices on Cyber Monday. This companion shopping event is when retailers extend their Black Friday deals to online shoppers, allowing you to enjoy immense savings without having to fight throngs of shoppers.
Here are some tips to help you shop at Circuit City on Cyber Monday:
- Check carefully to see if you need to enter any coupon codes to enjoy the advertised sale price. You will be prompted for this code when you proceed to the e-checkout screen.
- Remember that shipping costs may apply, especially if you reside outside a store's specified geographic area. Electronics tend to come with higher shipping costs, given the relatively bulky and fragile nature of the products.
- Have your payment account information ready when you're about to complete your purchase. You may be subject to a time limit, given the consumer demand on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
If you have any questions about Circuit City's upcoming Black Friday sale, contact your local retail store. Hours and prices may vary from location to location. However, most Circuit City locations tend to extend their hours on Black Friday, and stores tend to open earlier in the day than usual. Check locally for the most updated information.